Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Things Others Have Taught Us

"The Clearwater family is heading west.  But when Granny and LIttle Critter get thrown from the wagon, they are quickly on their own.  Full of determination and armed with a taste for adventure, the plucky pair set out to find the rest of the Clearwater clan.  On the way they catch an infamous thief, deliver mail on a Pony Express, and pan for gold.  This Wild West tall take is packed with larger-than-life characters and good old swagger!"
-From the inside of the book

Granny Clearwater was very clever and used tips and tricks she'd learned from her family to get them where they needed to be.  I wondered what our kids had learned from their family.

Little Man 

  • Grandaddy taught me how to make train set-ups
  • Grandma taught me how to chew gum
  • Daddy taught me how to use a hammer
  • Mommy taught me how to be the best back rubber
  • Aunt Katie taught me how to write
  • Nanama taught me how to cook
  • Papa taught me how to use a gun
  • Uncle Jason taught me everything about Batman
  • Uncle Matt taught me how to play video games
Squirt
  • Grandaddy and Grandma taught me how to do flips
  • Nanama taught me how to sing Frere Jacques
  • Papa taught me how to ride in the back of a truck
  • Aunt Teri taught me how to drink water while chewing gum
  • Mommy taught me how to make coffee
  • Daddy taught me how to sip coffee
  • Silas and Ariel taught me how to clean my room

No comments:

Post a Comment